Thank you for this forum

Dr. Frascino,

I donated $50.00 to your foundation. I know its not much, but I hope maybe it can help a little. I just wanted to thank you for the time you take out for others who may have overblown anxiety at times. I tested a 5 weeks (1 week post pep) rapid test and past...and yesterday I did an 8 month test (7 post pep) elisa test to confirm and received another negative. I assume thats sufficient to convince me that I am negative. Thank you again for this wonderful forum that deliveries truth to people who seek it, as opposed to the rest of the internet which seems to only scare people! Thank you again, and God bless.

Yes, your seven-month post-PEP negative HIV test is definitive and conclusive. WOO-HOO!

Thanks for your kind comments and your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). You may feel $50 is a small drop in the bucket, but for someone in desperate need it can be a tsunami of philanthropy. For instance it only costs 85 cents to treat an HIV-infected pregnant woman in Africa with antiretrovirals to help significantly decrease the chance she will pass the virus onto her baby. Imagine that: 85 cents can potentially save a life! Just "do the math" to see how far your $50 gift can go when appropriately used.

Be well.

HIV Testing
QUESTION FROM DAR ES SALAAM - TANZANIA