First time exposure

Dear Doctor My question is I had sex with an HIV positive woman who is on meds with a low viral load using Lambskin condom which I now realize is not effective!!!! and on top of which I am not circumsized. Although we used protection. She said she was sore after the sex . I got on a HIV PEP immedeately and currently tested negative. The condom never tore I did the water test but given the facts what are is the possibility I may have contracted HIV the doctor said very low since its a first time encounter and all the measures I am taking and the counselor at the clinic send a meteor on my head is more likely Please advise I am desperate for a more accurate answer

Lambskin (natural) condoms are effective in preventing pregnancy, but not HIV. The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive penile-vaginal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be even less, as you took PEP. As for how that compares with the risk of being bonked on the head by a meteor, well that depends on how big your head (and the meteor) happen to be.

HIV and healthcare workers
Why still bareback?