For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Dr. Bob, I am the guy that asked you about french kissing weirdo with Gingivits.

Ok, so if you remember, I kissed a girl at the bar, I have gingivitis! (yeah I am working on that too)

Here are my questions.....

1) After french kissing with gingivitis....I got tested at 11 and 12 weeks! Both were negative!!!!!! Is this conclusive????

2) I am gonna get a test today and that will be 94 days! If it is negative....will this be conclusive?

3) Can I finally put this behind me? I know French Kissing is a low risk....but will the 11, 12 and 13 week tests finally be conclusive?

4) Can I send money through the mail? I did this for my last donation but I was worried that it might get lost! Can I send CASH????

And finally, I really want to thank you for everything! Words cannot describe the respect that I have for you! I wish more people were as kind as you

1. A negative FDA-approved HIV-antibody test at 12 weeks would be considered definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative. WOO-HOO!

2. Yep. (It will undoubtedly be negative!)

3. Yep.

4. Yes.

You're welcome!

Be well. Stay well.

Can we have a child?
LTNP & Reinfection