May 9, 2008
Dr. Bob, I am the guy that asked you about french kissing weirdo with Gingivits.
Ok, so if you remember, I kissed a girl at the bar, I have gingivitis! (yeah I am working on that too)
Here are my questions.....
1) After french kissing with gingivitis....I got tested at 11 and 12 weeks! Both were negative!!!!!! Is this conclusive????
2) I am gonna get a test today and that will be 94 days! If it is negative....will this be conclusive?
3) Can I finally put this behind me? I know French Kissing is a low risk....but will the 11, 12 and 13 week tests finally be conclusive?
4) Can I send money through the mail? I did this for my last donation but I was worried that it might get lost! Can I send CASH????
And finally, I really want to thank you for everything! Words cannot describe the respect that I have for you! I wish more people were as kind as you
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. A negative FDA-approved HIV-antibody test at 12 weeks would be considered definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative. WOO-HOO!
2. Yep. (It will undoubtedly be negative!)
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.