Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Hand Job with a twist Follow Up
May 9, 2008

Thank you for your response regarding my Handjob with a Twist

Sorry to pester you. I did send a follow up and was unsure you received it. It was regarding clarification that when I stated that she Sat on top of me I meant brief protected intercourse. I hope this was clear from the outset but if not please can you confirm that this has no change on your initial advice.

In addition, I recently sent a donation and obtained the address from your charity website. I looked at your newsletter and noticed a picture whichI presume was you Doc with a microphone?. Dr Bob if that is you, Graham Norton a very well credited and respected television presenter on the BBC is a double of you! Have you seen a picture of him?

Thanks again for the Karma and advice. Youre the best!

Youre Friend.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Welcome back to the forum. The added information does not change my opinion or advice. "Protected intercourse" is indeed "protected," assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break), OK?

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Yes, the photos you saw were of me. I've never been likened to Graham Norton before, but I'll take it as a compliment. Graham has a good physique, likes to wear outlandish clothes and has a wry wit and viciously twisted sense of humor. So I guess I can see the resemblance.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
one more personal question pls dr bob
Next
Conflicting HIV results

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.