Hand Job with a twist Follow Up

Thank you for your response regarding my Handjob with a Twist

Sorry to pester you. I did send a follow up and was unsure you received it. It was regarding clarification that when I stated that she Sat on top of me I meant brief protected intercourse. I hope this was clear from the outset but if not please can you confirm that this has no change on your initial advice.

In addition, I recently sent a donation and obtained the address from your charity website. I looked at your newsletter and noticed a picture whichI presume was you Doc with a microphone?. Dr Bob if that is you, Graham Norton a very well credited and respected television presenter on the BBC is a double of you! Have you seen a picture of him?

Thanks again for the Karma and advice. Youre the best!

Youre Friend.

Welcome back to the forum. The added information does not change my opinion or advice. "Protected intercourse" is indeed "protected," assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break), OK?

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Yes, the photos you saw were of me. I've never been likened to Graham Norton before, but I'll take it as a compliment. Graham has a good physique, likes to wear outlandish clothes and has a wry wit and viciously twisted sense of humor. So I guess I can see the resemblance.

Be well. Stay well.

one more personal question pls dr bob
Conflicting HIV results