one more personal question pls dr bob

hi doctor good morning

i wish you a successful year and lots of blessings.we all respect and admire you who is so determined to help people in need inspite of battling hiv for so many years.it sucks answering questions and the risk exposure that has been addressed thousands of times before.writing lines that has been written before.oh my god!!!!!!.never mind.but still people who come to this site have a tendency of not using the archive before posting their question.they all need fresh answers from you.keep up the good work doctor.you are the only one popular and domination this site.

i was going through the safe sex and hiv prevention forum and realised that you were not a part of this forum back in the year 2000.what made you to be a part of this site.do they approach you for this.how this all happened.we all want to know . many thanks

btw :- donation will be made soon have a melodious day

adam

Hello Adam,

Thanks for your kind comments.

Originally I was asked to become an expert in the Fatigue and Anemia forum. Once there the readers learned I was "virally enhanced" and began asking me questions on a whole variety of topics. Many questions pertaining to HIV prevention and safer sex began to flood in and at times began to overwhelm the Fatigue and Anemia forum. Ultimately I was asked if I would "help out" in the Safer Sex/Prevention forum. I agreed and shortly after formally joining, the other experts left! Consequently I now find myself manning both forums solo. I try to answer questions from folks confirmed to be HIV positive in the Fatigue and Anemia forum and reserve the Safer Sex/Prevention forum for those worried about infection or transmission. And that's how Dr. Bob became a cyber sexpert. (Well, that and my extensive "hands on" field research, but that's another story.)

Psychopath Co-worker?!?!?
Hand Job with a twist Follow Up