HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!

Dr, Bob you should be ASHAMED of yourself!! Why are you voting for Barrack Obama when he had made sensitive remarks about white people and attended a church where the pastor was a fanatic for twenty years. You might be one of those TOOLS who believes his explanations where he states that in twenty years he had never heard any of these comments. Explain yourself cracker!! Im sure that if John McCain attended a priests church for twenty years that made similar remarks you would be all over it. You definitely have double standers.

I should be ashamed of myself for supporting Barrack Obama, because he "made sensitive remarks about white people"????? That statement alone speaks volumes. What's wrong with making "sensitive" statements? I would add his statements are not only "sensitive," but also caring, insightful, logical, thoughtful, intelligent and well articulated. Wow! What a refreshing and striking change from Dubya!!

As for his former pastor being a bit whacked, I agree. The man is a megalomaniac. But then again I tend to think most pastors are whacked megalomaniacs.

By the way, couldn't your comment, "explain yourself cracker," be considered racist and insensitive. Cracker is a pejorative abusive term for a white person. I doubt Senator Obama would use such language.

As for McCain's pathetic pandering to the religious right, it is exactly opposite of what Obama is doing.

Finally, you comment: "You definitely have 'double standers.'" Standers???? Hmm . . . I guess what they say about the demographics of Obama supporters really is true: they are more highly educated. I do not have double standards. Rather, I have high hopes that an Obama presidency will begin to address some of the damage inflicted on this country by Dubya, the Rodeo Clown, and Cheney, the Evil Lord of Halliburton.

guillain barre slow seroconversion
Psychopath Co-worker?!?!?