Dr? Robert Frascino

You claim to be a doctor, yet you offer a narrow view on marriage to a cousin? Come on Dr (?). Did you graduate from a diploma mill school? Surly, you've studied the basics and would know that the entire world, save for the eastern seaboard of the U.S., approves of first cousin marriages. Even the Roman Catholic Church will grant first cousins to marry. The ONLY reason that this country's eastern States denies first cousins to marry was that our founding fathers wanted to do away with the centralization of power amongst families, which was common in Europe. Cousins married cousins to consolidate power. You sir, are no PHD and more a fool, fabricated by the Internet. Regards, Dr Billy Wind Cornell U.

Dear Dr. Billy Wind,

I don't claim to be a doctor. I am a doctor. I'm here not to offer views on kissin' cousins getting hitched, but to give scientifically sound information about HIV/AIDS. So if my comments offended you (and your cousin-bride), well you shouldn't be looking for genetic-counseling advice on an HIV-information Web site.

As for the medical facts about first-cousin marriage, I agree it's not a surefire way to birth a half-wit (like Dubya); however, marriages among close kin can increase the chance of pathological recessive genes meeting up with dire Dubya-like consequences. First cousins have a 4-6% risk of birth defects compared to a 2-3% risk for unrelated couples. The problem isn't first-cousin marriage, but rather how many pathological genes are currently swimming in your family's gene pool, OK?

By the way, you're the first writer to complain about my comments related to kissin'-cousins getting hitched. It was a pleasant change to read your ridiculous rant compared to the usual foment over gay marriage. Shall we tackle that topic next Billy? (Hey Billy, by the way do you have a middle name like Billy-Bob or Billy-Joe or Billy-Sue? I'm just curious, that's all.)

I really had to search my own archives for my comments about cousins. When I first read your comment, I really wasn't even sure what you were so hot and bothered about. I'll reprint below my comments from the archives. Now come on Billy-Whatever, you've got to admit these dudes really do sound a bit whacked. Could it be a bit of trailer park inbreeding? Obviously one can only speculate. But that aside, Billy, I really still don't understand your indignation over my comments. They were obviously included only as attempts at light-hearted humor. OK?

10th time asking! May 24, 2005

Doc! Cmon PLEASE PLEASE answer this one. I'm kinda desperate here. A simple yes or no will do, just acknowledge this letter and put my mind at some ease. PLEASE? Heres the incident. I woke up with my cousin humping me in the middle of the night. BOTH of us were full clothed, I think he was zipped up. I was in warm-ups. And I freaked out and turned over knocking him off and just pretended to be asleep. The thing is I was wet down there. I think it was from me cos I was having a wetdream but I just wanna know since it was wet does it make it easier for HIV to go through? Is it possible? I'm really frightened and I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but I have a bf and I just dont wanna give him anything. Thank you.

Let's review: you woke up with your cousin humping you in the middle of the night???? Dude, or Dudette, I think you typed in the wrong e-mail address. You were trying to reach the Jerry Springer Show auditions, weren't you?

Well, in case you were not and this is just another one of those posts from the Reverend Phelps, Falwell, Dobson, Senator Santorum or anyone living in Alabama who still has a Confederate flag hanging outside their trailer, I'll go ahead and answer.

You were both fully clothed? Hmmm . . . was it a cold night at the trailer park? You were "wet down there." I can only assume you have graduated with honors from one of those abstinence-only sex education program, because:

1. You use "down there" to describe your genitals.

2. You have wet dreams while dry-docking with your cousin.

So, does all of this add up to any HIV risk for you or your wickedly whacked cousin? Nope! Do you have anything at all to worry about? Yeah, but it sure "ain't" HIV.

Stay well. Good luck. I think you may very well need it.

Oral Sex With Cousin & Swallowed His Cum..Need Help..Pls Apr 27, 2003

Hi doctor...Pls help me..i'm mentally disturbed. I am an asian and i will be marrying my first-cousin soon(which is common here)with blessings. But we have pre-marital sex bout 6 month now after our engagement. Doctor, my cousin is free from Hiv(which i strongly believe and i hope so), and so do i b'cos i only have sex with him .We use condom while sex but every time /all the time when we have sex i give him blow job..which i and him love it. But the problem is i did'nt know that blow job could be dangerous till my friend told me and i've swallowed/drank his semen /sperms.Which i don't know how many times The question is...1)can i be infected even if he is not HIV 2) Is there any other transmission that i can get if he's my cousin? 3)Can I get pregnant if i swallowed his sperms/semen?

Doctor pls reply and please help me...this is really bothering me and troubles my relationship with him.

Youre mentally disturbed, youre marrying your first cousin, and you love slurping down your first cousins spunk . . . and you are wondering if you can contract HIV this way if he is NOT HIV-positive. Plus, youre wondering if you can get pregnant by swallowing his "sperms." Oh my my my where do I even begin?

OK. Now who says sex education is lacking in parts of Asia???

Briefly:

1. No, you cannot contract HIV from someone who is not HIV-positive. 2. No, you cannot get pregnant form lapping up your partners love juice. 3. You need some basic sex education classes. 4. As for being mentally disturbed and marrying your first cousin, well, I dont know if these are linked or not. But you know what they say about inbreeding.

Good luck. I think you may well need it.

Please select me, mentally dying over here in India dude - the pantie-stealing-guy again from Germany! Apr 17, 2008

Please select me, mentally dying over here dude - the pantie-stealing-guy again!

Please I beg you buddy, can you please answer my follow-up questions, about to marry my cousin dude - ~1 month ahead! Traditional ceremonial stuff has already started Bob, I'm right now in India! It's not Germany where I could seek help very easily.

This email very is short considering my old "Please answer, I beg you, please answer this begger!" email. So please take you merry sweat time to reply, but please reply before this Friday - they are going to set a fix wedding date dude. I truly admire you, - but somehow I have the feeling you think that I'm a bastard kind of guy, right? Whatever you Bob, please answer point 6 at least.

My final questions:

1. Did you read my email completely and did replied factually on the facts I have told you? or did you brush me off somehow because I am mental case? * no offense 2. Does the use or NO use of detergent play any role in these scenarios? 3. Does a cracked penis skin play any role in these scenarios? 4. What about the risk of me picking up a pantie from the street. * you can find the whole story in the SIDE NOTE section of my old email 5. What if she hand washed her clothes with no detergent? 6. In point 2 of my old email, the pantie was not fully dried AND maybe had a stain (vaginal fluids maybe, but it was no blood stain for sure) in the crotch part - does this play any role? any detergent used or not, is an unknown variable! The pantie was washed for sure, but maybe the stain did not completely wash away.

7. Do you think I am HIV negative considering my whole old email and current extra detail in point 6 (stain part) of this email? 8. Finally do you think that I need a HIV test? or not needed at all? Gonna marry if no HIV test is needed!

Otherwise I'll have to test before this situation gets out of hand. Please advise again.

Thank you, and I love you. Really. When I get back to my country I will try to donate, it's in my completely rational mind! Hahah hahah. I debt always. Yours only truly nuts friend.

Hello Mentally Dying Panty-Stealing Guy,

Now exactly which part of "your HIV fears are completely irrational and unwarranted" are you having difficulty understanding?

To respond to your repetitive final questions:

1. Yes, I read it as well as the gazillion follow-up questions you've sent since. No, I did not brush you off. But yes, you are indeed a mental case.

2. No.

3. No.

4. No risk.

5. No risk.

6. No.

7. Yes.

8. No. (HIV testing is not recommended or warranted!)

I once again advise you to add HIV to your impressive list of irrational hypochondriacal fears: testicular cancer, brain cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, etc.

I also once again strongly urge you to seek psychiatric help, because you are one screwed up nutcase.

Finally, even if you are "mentally dying" or whatever, if you have additional questions or worries about your stolen-panties antics, you should address those questions and concerns to your shrink, not me! I really have nothing else to offer you. I'll repost your original question below, just in case any of our readers are missing a pair of panties.

Please answer, I beg you, please answer this begger! Mar 31, 2008

Sir Bob,

I mailed you one pretty long HIV related, and pantie filled email a few days ago, no answer yet. I always thought I had testicular cancer before I got it screened after 10 years or so, and guess what I have no cancer - just something called "bag of worms" harmless. In these 10 years, I thought that I had brain cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, etc. and repeatedly held very long farewells at school before each summer. See how stupid and irrational I am!

I'll try to beg you, since I am not in position to actually help your NGO financially like most people are - sorry about that. So here is the real deal, I am not about to propose, already happed, got engaged over the phone and actually ABOUT to enter this arranged marriage (happily). I am from western Europe, she is from India - we are cousins. It OK in our tradition, no offense. Never even kissed a girl, and afraid about HIV, those panties are giving me sleepless nights.

Please answer my pantie related near silly questions, please these are real life questions - it's not a hoax or a joke! Wedding is about 2 months ahead!

Noticed you haven't replied to any question for a fews days got me worried. Thank god you replied on the 29th to a few people in need. Please include me in your next selection. I need you, please Sir Bob.

_____

Below is my old email just for the record, in case you can't find it anymore. Please I beg, really depressed right now. I know it not your job to make everyone happy, but try me! _____

Hi Robert,

Sorry this may sound like all those pantie questions you have in your archive, but really I had to ask mine - since I think I have different case.

I never had sex, not even oral just or kissing, and I think these stupid encounters below might ground me for life. This issue has come up again in my mind after so many years of rest, anyways I need to know your answer now, it's killing me! By the way I have never done it again, I do not steal/ or pickup panties anymore.

I have rash on my back these days (concentrated on my upper back), started about 2 weeks ago, maybe I had all the time but it's now more prevalent. These are small red/purplish slightly raised dots, that if you press them they loose their color - because the blood goes away for a few seconds. Might be HIV rash? Anyways I am about to propose to my girl, and really worried that my life will fall apart because of this.

About 7-10 years ago:

1. I stole a g-string from my neighbors washing line, it was washed and dry. Put on, and later wrapped it around my penis to masturbate, due to friction I might have cracked some skin on my penis. Is there any risk of me getting Hiv? Do not know, if she used any detergent at all, all I know is that it must have been washed, since it was left to dry with her other clothes. Later I washed it for her, and put it back there!

2. Few weeks later I again stole a pantie from my neighbors washing line, Put on, and later wrapped it around my penis to masturbate, due to friction I did crack some skin on my penis, because I later washed my penis, and the soap was irritating on the cracked space, due to coming in contact with blood I guess. The pantie was washed for sure, but do not know if she used any detergent, or if she did a cold or hot cycle. This time around the pantie was not fully dried, not really wet also, but more than damp. Is there any risk of me getting HIV through my cracked penis skin?

3. I might have tried to push the little bit if of these panties in my anus, but just a tiny bit. Not sure if I did it! Cant really recall for sure! Hiv risk from this encounter?

4. This neighbor of mine, is an African escort girl, so please take this in to your expert answer. AND what is she has not washing machine and hand washed her clothes, with no detergent?

NOW MY NEIGHBOR NUMBER 2

This one took place about 2 years after I first started this crazy thing with my escort neighbors laundry.

1. Stole a few panties from her bedroom draw, while I was helping her at her home with her TV settings. The panties where dry, do not know if they where washed or not! Although most probably they where washed, since I think that I did not notice any stains on them. I stole about 4/5 panties.

I put those panties on, one after one, sniffed those panties and wrapped one of them to masturbate with around my penis. I did not lick them! Due to friction I think I cracked some skin on the head of my penis. Can I get Hiv from this encounter?

SIDE NOTE:

DATE: somewhere between my first neighbor and second neighbor pantie encounters.

I once picked up a wet pantie form the street, no one was looking! I was wet from the rain or at least also from the rain, and it had a bit mod on it, I took it home and washed it with Dove mild hand soap before doing the same what I did with the other panties, including cracked penis skin. Might have touched my mouth or so, after picking it up, but I doubt I could be so stupid. And I might have cut on my hands, not sure - since I was in my teenage years, you know how rough we can be!

Lastly I do not know if the panties where washed or used panties before I took them home and cleaned them with my hand soap.

Sorry for my English, if my English where better I would have been able to make my question shorter sorry. Really sorry! Please answer my lingering questions one after one, because I not a completely rational person in these hiv/aid scenarios. And do dates really matter, because I am not sure where this SIDE NOTE pantie case really fits in the time-line? Please help, I need some rest after 7-10 years, need you for guidance, but give it straight to me OK Rob!

Worried-25-years-old-straight-guy. No offense.

Hello Panty-Stealing-Guy,

So 7-10 years ago you had an African escort living next door and on several occasions you stole her panties or g-strings, put them on, shoved them up your butt and masturbated with them to the point that the friction caused the skin on your tallywhacker to crack. Two years later you stole panties from your neighbor's bedroom drawer. You then wore them, sniffed them and again used them to masturbate to the point the friction cracked the skin on the head of your one-eyed monster.

In addition you report you thought you had testicular cancer for 10 years before being screened and told you don't. You've also thought you've had brain cancer, lung cancer and liver cancer.

You have never had sex. In fact you've never even kissed a girl, but you are now engaged via an arranged marriage to marry your cousin from India. Something about this entire scenario does not have happily-ever-after written all over it.

Your HIV fears are completely irrational and unwarranted. You can now add HIV to your impressive list of irrational hypochondriacal fears: testicular cancer, brain cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, etc.

I would very strongly urge you to seek psychiatric help. Your irrational fears of illness are impressive and considering your long history of similar episodes related to other conditions in the past it is likely this is going to be a recurring problem for you. I would also doubt you are ready for marriage, on many levels.

Good luck. (I have the feeling you're going to need it.)

Aids and AVN?
Dr.Bob turned me gay!