Woo Hoo?

Hey Dr. Bob:

I wrote you (and you kindly replied) on April 15, 2008 under the heading "3rd Time the Charm?". I went ahead and had a rapid test (finger prick, blood draw, results in 10 minutes). I know you said no test was needed and if this test can be trusted (no other possible exposures in a minimum of six months) then I believe I can Woo Hoo! because it was negative. Thus ends a 3 year and 8 day odyssey in Worry Hell. Thanks for being you and for being there.

By the way... the new facial hair I saw at your Aids Foundation Web Site (donation on the way) makes you look a little wicked! And also, do you have any piano CD'S for sale?

Stay Well

Max (Mad no More)

Hey Max (Mad no More),

Congratulations and WOO-de-frickin'-HOO!

Now what do you mean it makes me "look a little wicked"??? I am a little wicked!!!!

Regarding concert CDs, we don't actually sell them. (How could I make someone pay for my wrong notes?) But we do give them away as token thank-you gifts for donors that give at a certain level or above. Yep, you guessed it: The bigger the gift, the fewer wrong notes on the CD provided!

Thanks for your donation Max!

Be well. Stay well.

Reply to HIV and Disability (4/17/08)
women and HIV