LOL.....your stil the best ( purina cat chow )

Hi Dr. bob,

It has been a long time since i slipped and became a ww.I think you are a great help...but the bets help was actually realizing my fears. How much i love my wife. An i stopped messing around..going to place that are questionable ( like strip clubs)........But i just read the purina cat chow response.......I was just browsing around for old time sake.....Oh MY god........TO FUNNY.

Congratulations on conquering your irrational HIV fears and cleaning up your act! I'll reprint "purina cat chow" below. If other readers have a favorite post from the archives, copy it, send it in and let me know. I'll repost them! Meow!

Dr. Bob purina cat chow Jun 14, 2007

Hi. My cat and I enjoy putting cat chow in my ass crack and have her eat. It tickles and gets me off and fills her up. What worries me is that she may have biten our gay neighbour before doing this. Should i go to my doctor? I heard that cats can have aids. Can my cat get a HIV rapid test done.

Felix uses your ass crack for a kitty bowl when chowing down his Purina???? Oh my, my, my . . . there are just so many things wrong with that that I don't know where to begin. I'm also afraid to ask what he uses for a litter box!

And you're worried about the gay neighbor???? Meanwhile Bootsy is riming your booty? Hmmm . . . the really ironic thing about this situation is that most folks would think if there is a weirdo in the neighborhood it's probably the kinky gay guy. However, in reality it's Catwoman (or is it Catman?). I've certainly heard a lot about folks getting off eating pussy, but the other way around????????

Oh well, on to your question. Can Miss Kitty get an HIV rapid test done? No. The "H" in HIV stands for Human.

Should you go to the doctor? No, you should go to the pet shop and get a kitty food bowel.

Exposure to HIV
Safe Sex