Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

LOL.....your stil the best ( purina cat chow )
May 8, 2008

Hi Dr. bob,

It has been a long time since i slipped and became a ww.I think you are a great help...but the bets help was actually realizing my fears. How much i love my wife. An i stopped messing around..going to place that are questionable ( like strip clubs)........But i just read the purina cat chow response.......I was just browsing around for old time sake.....Oh MY god........TO FUNNY.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Congratulations on conquering your irrational HIV fears and cleaning up your act! I'll reprint "purina cat chow" below. If other readers have a favorite post from the archives, copy it, send it in and let me know. I'll repost them! Meow!

Dr. Bob purina cat chow Jun 14, 2007

Hi. My cat and I enjoy putting cat chow in my ass crack and have her eat. It tickles and gets me off and fills her up. What worries me is that she may have biten our gay neighbour before doing this. Should i go to my doctor? I heard that cats can have aids. Can my cat get a HIV rapid test done.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Felix uses your ass crack for a kitty bowl when chowing down his Purina???? Oh my, my, my . . . there are just so many things wrong with that that I don't know where to begin. I'm also afraid to ask what he uses for a litter box!

And you're worried about the gay neighbor???? Meanwhile Bootsy is riming your booty? Hmmm . . . the really ironic thing about this situation is that most folks would think if there is a weirdo in the neighborhood it's probably the kinky gay guy. However, in reality it's Catwoman (or is it Catman?). I've certainly heard a lot about folks getting off eating pussy, but the other way around????????

Oh well, on to your question. Can Miss Kitty get an HIV rapid test done? No. The "H" in HIV stands for Human.

Should you go to the doctor? No, you should go to the pet shop and get a kitty food bowel.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Exposure to HIV
Next
Safe Sex

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.