No Question, just thanks

Hey there, don't worry about posting this. I know you like to drink a little wine while you're answering questions so I sent a bottle to your foundation address. I hope you get it.

Knowing you, you would probably have me donate. But I figured to hell with it. I decided for all you do, you deserve to enjoy something personally.

That being said, I do donate to your foundation, and will continue to do so annually.

I'm still in awe of your volunteer effort to help people in times of personal crisis. I don't know that you can fully realize how calming and educational your words can be.

I hope to one day become 1% of the man you already are.

Cheers, get tipsy and remember that there are folks out there who really appreciate your efforts. I hope you enjoy a good Cab, I sent you my favorite.

Thank you! The 1997 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve arrived today. I plan to toast your good health when I uncork it with a fine dinner I have planned this coming weekend. I've been traveling quite a bit lately and this will be the first weekend "home alone" Steve and I have had in quite a while. Consequently your generous and thoughtful gift will help us celebrate "alone together!" (Our favorite way to celebrate.)

Thank you also for your very kind comments and donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. I'm confident your benevolence and magnanimity will be returned to you one-thousand fold in good karma, health, happiness and peace.

Cheers! Here's to your health!

professional opinion
Question