Potato chips or HIV
May 8, 2008
Does America still spend more on potato chips than fight against HIV?
Concerned from the UK
Response from Dr. Frascino
Are you kidding? Do you have any idea how many potato chips the average American consumes??? Just take a look at the average American jiggly super-sized butt for a clue. Yep, that statistic still holds true.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts In Your Mouth?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- List Of Curable Stds
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.