|Potato chips or HIV
May 8, 2008
Does America still spend more on potato chips than fight against HIV?
Concerned from the UK
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Are you kidding? Do you have any idea how many potato chips the average American consumes??? Just take a look at the average American jiggly super-sized butt for a clue. Yep, that statistic still holds true.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- 7 Week Negative Rapid Blood Test After Low Risk Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.