Potato chips or HIV
May 8, 2008
Does America still spend more on potato chips than fight against HIV?
Concerned from the UK
Response from Dr. Frascino
Are you kidding? Do you have any idea how many potato chips the average American consumes??? Just take a look at the average American jiggly super-sized butt for a clue. Yep, that statistic still holds true.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Toxoplasmosis Side Effects
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used On Genital Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Shingles In Women
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.