Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Sucking on Strippers Tits
May 8, 2008

I am freaking out right now because I went to a strip club and blew $500.00 on lapdances. I had like 15 sessions of dry humping. One did kiss me on the lips -- short -- but do you think i could get herpes from this? I woke up with a red bump above my lip. Is there anyway that after that many lapdances I could have caught anything? I also sucked on some of their tits. Thanks if you answer this..I feel like dirty scum and feel like curling up in the feetle position and crying amongst my five intermittent showers. I feel like hell.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Five hundred dollars on lap dances???? Yeah, I can see feeling like hell after wasting that much money at a local Badda Bing. As for the STD risk of dry humping, relax Max. All you did was waste a load of money and perhaps rub your home entertainment center a bit raw from Bouncing Bertha's bump-and-grind maneuvering. Do I think you caught anything from your expensive tit sucking and stripper kisses? No. It is true herpes could be transmitted via skin-to-skin contact. But you could contract that just as likely from giving your Grandma (with a resolving cold sore) as kiss as from Pussy Galore (with the basketball-sized silicone-enhanced bodacious tatas). Dude, don't feel like "dirty scum." You made some "actress-model-waitress-pole dancers" very happy by spending your stimulus package tax rebate in such a stimulating way. That is what Bush meant by a "stimulus" package, right?

Take a read through the archives if you are still feeling down. There are loads of stripper-related questions and testimonials located there that you should find reassuring, OK?

Dr. Bob

Previous
Does size matter?
Next
Potato chips or HIV

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.