exposure to blood

good morning doctor i work for a construction company and in course of my work myself and my co worker were repairing the ceiling.we both were on a long table but suddenly my foot slid and we fell down on the ground.i was wearing boxer shorts and a sleveless top.his finger got cut and it was bleeding and when he tried to stop me from falling his blood came in contact with my forearm.although the skin on my forearm was intact.so i assume the risk to be zero.after i noticed that i had a long papercut just above my knee which was not bleeding at all.i am worried that the blood might have touched that paper cut. i am not very sure as all this happened so quick that i cant put it in sequence.that paper cut was like a thin long red line drawn and it didnt hurt.maybe it was an old papercut which i havent acquired in this accident.(not sure).you always say that if the cut is not oozing then the risk is low.but i fear of getting infected.pls doctor i know u r a busy man and i wont keep u occupied.i will really appreciate from the bottom of my heart if you answer my question.i promise to donate as much as i can .but how to donate it from thailand.do you have any clue

shahril

Hello Shahril,

You and your buddy are construction workers and you only wear boxer shorts and a tank top? Hmm . . . that's hot! I think I saw something like that in a porno movie. The two hunky, spunky, scantily clad "construction workers" fall off a low scaffolding and right into each others' arms. You can guess what happens next.

Regarding your HIV risk, I do not feel HIV testing is warranted. However, if despite my reassurances, you remain worried get a single HIV rapid test at the three month mark to put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest. The results will undoubtedly be negative.

Pos to Pos superinfection risk?
HIV