Apr 17, 2001
Dear Doctor Kull, what are the early stages of Herpes and what are the symtoms? Do you get like headakes or something like that?
Response from Mr. Kull
The initial outbreak of genital herpes, sometimes referred to as primary herpes, can involve (in the genital region) blisters, open sores, itching, pain, or burning upon urination. In more severe cases, a person can experience flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, swollen lymph nodes, headache, fatigue). Primary herpes usually occurs approximately two weeks after infection. Most people don't experience any symptoms when infected with herpes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.