AYUSHMAN BHAVA from worried indian female

Hey doc Bob,

I know this is funny but may be u can post this a welcome to the thanks from my fellow indian brother. And a goodluck n be well stay safe (in the very doc bob "ISHTYLE" which actually means style :-) ). Aap Jiyo hazaron saal !!!! :-))

Doc bob hope u r well , keep smiling ! it brings joy and life to all your friends on this forum HIV + and HIV -. We love you.

Have you ever though of a fund raising concert in india?

Let me know if u plan to do so..... would set up sponsorship and media support in a big way n i can promise that.

Love

WIF

Greeting WIF,

Welcome back to the forum. I'm more than happy to post your comment.

As for a fundraising concert in India, we have not yet considered that destination! To be honest, we often think of India as a country that needs HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention and treatment funds rather than as a country that could help generate those resources. (I fully realize this assumption is not really accurate.) Perhaps one day we will have an event in India. If so, we would certainly welcome your help. Thank you for your very generous offer. Until then, stay well. I promise to keep answering questions, smiling and wise-cracking as long as I can be of service to those in need.

Be well WIF!

Side Effects of ARV's in Child
Gave in to gay lust...Risk?)