Theres nothing like the feeling of skin on skin.............EXCEPT!!

Congratulations on a fantastic web resource, I commend you for your efforts and undoubted energy in provinding so many answers. Now to my situation.......I have been a bit of a player, im in my mid 30's and do enjoy the company of the ladies. Over the last 3 years since my last HIV/STD check (after which i said I would only practice say sex) I estimate i have been with 200 girls (many unprotected). In the last few months I met someone whom i could see myself settling down with. Naturally the issue of std's came up and if i was "clean"...............this started all of the fears starting in relation to what I may have caught. After about 2 months of living hell, scanning the web etc I took the plunge and was tested.........the result was all clear on all fronts......ya. Let me tell you Dr Bob and all your fans there was nothing like receinving that news after living through the few days of waiting for the results. I had all the symptoms i could imagine (yes, obviously imagined), pains here and there, rashes etc etc...........so whilst the feeling of unprotected sex is good..........a clean bill of health is even better.........and from this time on I am a condom man all the way until in a monogamous relationship and we both know the score. Best regards Michael from Australia.

G'day Michael,

You estimate you've been with 200 girls!?!? Yeah, that qualifies you as "a bit of a player." You state you decided to practice "say sex"!?!? Hmm . . . at 200 and counting, I'd guess you "say" sex a lot, eh?

Thanks for writing in and sharing your newfound insights. Guys often tell me they don't like the way condoms feel. I tell them they'll like the way AIDS feels even less.

Michael, I should mention that in many locations it's no longer necessary to suffer through days of waiting to get HIV test results. Rapid testing provides accurate results in as few as 20 minutes.

Be well Michael, whether you decide to "say sex" or "say I do."

In karma you believe
Side Effects of ARV's in Child