In karma you believe

hi dr bob you know karma is our religious word which is made by lord krishna in bhagwat geeta i want to give a message to all people who are worried about hiv aids my message is that whom do you fear why you are worried who can kill you soul is immortal change is a rule of nature .Today what is yours yesterday it was belong to somebody else and tommorow it will be belong to other person . Empty hand you came in this world and so you will go . what are you thinking this body is not yours and you are not belong to this body it is made of water,sand,fire and air it will go back in its forms when your soul live your body .I hope you give this message to others . Good karma always result good it is said by lord krishna .

I will gladly pass your message on to our readers.

INDETERMINATE RESULTS
Theres nothing like the feeling of skin on skin.............EXCEPT!!