Vaginal fluids with drink

Question, i'm pretty worried about this. I went to a girl's show and she suddenly put an ice inside her vagina, then she spitted it to a glass with cold vodka and orange juice (she put the glass under her vagina and let the ice fall). Is there a huge chance (vaginal fluid could have sticked a little to the cube, I really don't know if that could really happen, for example, etc) of getting this virus if you drink from that? I am sorry but I am pretty ignorant in these medical fields. This is pretty making me worried-crazy, please your answer will be appreciated

Wow, now that's what I'd call a novel ice dispenser! Do her nether regions also make cappuccino perchance?

Relax Max, your HIV risk from this vodka/orange with a twist (so to speak) is nonexistent.

I'd suggest you spend some time reviewing the information on this site pertaining to HIV basics, HIV prevention and HIV transmission. Don't be "pretty ignorant" or "worried-crazy!" Rather be wisely informed! Check out the archives of this forum and the related links while you sip your cocktail.

5 Years of Indeterminate Test Results
STD ratios for college