Worried of false negative

Hi Dr. Bob!,

I got negative results at the 4,9 and 14 week mark, but still worried that i may be poz. My main concern is that occasionally I do crystal meth (smoke, not inject) and that it has affected the test results. I know that amphetamines can weaken the immune system and I am worried that it has weakened my immune system to the point where antibodies are undetectable. Can you confirm? Should i start WOO-HOOing? or is a 6 month test needed?

Thanks Doc, God Bless.

Crystal meth can do an incredible amount of damage, but it will not affect the results of your HIV test. Your negative three-month test should be considered definitive, unless there were extenuating circumstances. So even though you have dodged the HIV bullet, you remain in grave danger of a meth missile, which can also be deadly. I strongly advise you quit your dance with Tina.

In the heat of the moment
re: Tired and not getting any answers from dr.s