WHAT!

I am writing about the recent post that was sent to this forum. It was about how women can transmit the Hiv virus to men. I agree with most of you response but the part where you say that the majority of men worldwide contracted the virus from women. Where is your proof of this. I am a woman with HIV and have Known about it for over 20 years and I have studied about transmission of Hiv from women to men. This is the type of statement that causes the stigma on women as if we are the problem. If women are the main cause of the men worldwide to become infected, then how did the women become infected to transimit to them? transmissions and I am very oppose of false information being given

Lady, what the hell are you talking about??? I absolutely stand by my statement that the vast majority of men worldwide contracted the virus via unprotected heterosexual sex with HIV-positive women. Where else are you assuming they acquired it? My statement in no way causes a "stigma on women." It merely states a fact! It also does not imply "women are the problem!" Why would you draw that conclusion from my comments? Please note the reverse of my comments is also a fact. The vast majority of HIV-positive women worldwide contracted the virus from unprotected heterosexual sex with HIV-positive men. The problem is neither women nor men; it's unsafe sex! Are we clear now?

PEP no side effects
PEP and Odds