Imusil Introvenously (THE CURE FOR AIDS)

Hi Doc

I hear that Tetrasil/Imusil is the cure for HIV/AIDS. Why is this product and information being withheld from us? We need a cure, I feel that all victims are being cheated out of this? Why does BIG PHARMA do this to us? I am rapidly losing faith in the FDA and their murdering medications! Why are they milking us of our money, and killing us with their hopeless medications? Wheres the cure doc? I'm not look for a smart arse answer either, Im looking for an honest one.

Hi, You "heard that Tetrasil/Imusil is the cure for HIV/AIDS"?????? Well slap my butt and call me a Republican. By golly that's such good news!!! Certainly because you "heard" it, it's just got to be true, right????

You want an honest answer? OK! Here you go: Do you really think you are the only one of us who would like a safe and effective cure for AIDS??? Do you really think that if such a cure existed, I, Magic Johnson and 40,000,000 others around the world wouldn't demand it be made available? Do you think that insurance companies and the U.S. Government that are paying high costs for HIV treatment wouldn't demand "the cure" be made available! Do you really think "BIG PHARMA" could prevent "the cure" from being distributed? You may be rapidly losing faith in the FDA and their "murdering medications," but I can tell you if it were not for the availability of those very same medications I wouldn't be here today addressing nonsensical rants like yours! I'd suggest you rent on Netflix the PBS documentary "Age of AIDS." It chronicles the first 25 years of the epidemic. (It was not made by Big Pharma!) Perhaps it will give you a more realistic perspective on the epidemic.

Returning now to your question, "where's the cure?" It doesn't exist! At least not yet. (You can read my comments about finding the cure in the archives.)

As for tetrasilver tetroxide (Tetrasil/Imusil), it is not a cure for HIV/AIDS or anything else as far as I can tell. The proposed mechanism of action is science fiction. It makes absolutely no sense to anyone who understands science (or has basic common sense). Silver ions do not "fire electric charges" any more than they dance the rumba. Proponents of this snake oil obviously do not understand the most basic principles of chemistry, physics, pharmacology or medicine. There is not even a theoretical basis for these outlandish claims of a cure!

I'll reprint below some posts from the archives that discuss colloidal silver therapy.

I realize you may consider my response to be a "smart arse answer," but as it turns out my arse is indeed much smarter than your moronic question and ludicrous assumptions!

Colloidal Silver vs. HIV meds ? May 18, 2003

Dr. Frascino, I've read about Colloidal Silver incredible powers and some hiv+ people swear by it. They claim it keeps their VL down substantially to almost un-detecatble levels. Couple of spoons of this liquid a day and they are almost free of any HIV meds. What is your opinion about this ancient medication(recently improved creation process to obtain more silver particles)? Thank you a bunch for your most valuable answer :)

Hello :)

And I read that chewing on the horn of a rhinoceros will make your penis grow and additional 3 inches. And "some people swear by it!"

There is a good rule to follow when you hear about these miraculous cures and treatments: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!" I do hope you find this answer helpful, because colloidal silvers affect on HIV isnt!!!

Id now recommend you immediately cancel both orders the rhino horn and the colloidal silver, even though for a limited time only, "they" are offering a 6-month supply for the price of only 3 months with a money-back guarantee and a free Chia Pet if you are one of the first 1000 people to order!

Save your money and stay posted to this website for real stories regarding evolving and new treatments.

Stay well.

Kills HIV virus: follow up Mar 8, 2007

Please people, don't believe everything you hear/read. Collodal silver is a disinfectant, yes, but so is bleach, and i don't see you pumping that in your veins or drinking gallons of it. By the way: virusses don't have a metabolism - senso stricto they're just clumps of proten, fat and sugar that are totally dependent on a host to perform their replication. So crap about colloidal silver reacting with enzymes involven in aerobic metabolism cannot be correct in the case of virusses. I'm a scientist, have seen great things about colloidal silver (in combination with other disinfectants it's really good), but that doesn't mean it's safe in our bodies. Actually, you can google some nice pictures of people who took this colloidal silver fad too far, and now have a distinctly metallic hue to their skintone... Be sceptical, trust these good doctors. And remember: first of all, do no harm when looking for alternative therapies.

Thanks for your input and common sense.

Kills HIV virus? (Mar 6, 2007)

Dr. Franscino,

Its great to be back and ask you a few more questions. I thank you for your sympathy and support toward people with HIV.

I have been reading for quite some time that colloidal silver reportedly disables the enzyme that one-celled bacteria, viruses and fungi need for their oxygen metabolism. They suffocate without corresponding harm occurring to human enzymes or parts of the human body chemistry. The result is the destruction of disease-causing organisms in the body and in the food. Though, there is a debate of what concentration does actually kill the virus.

I know pharmaceutical companies dont want to hear this (too much money involved), and of course Doctors are bombarded with pharmaceutical reps giving them the "latest and best" drug out there and inviting them to dinner meetings and so on. So basically, when doctors see a symptom, they prescribe the medicine that Pharm reps trained them on.

My question to you is, how truthful is that colloidal silver kills HIV? Has the medical industry tested it before discarding it? Or is this something that the medical community is not interested in due to loss of patients?

I fervently await your response.

Jean

Hi Jean,

I haven't changed my opinion on this since the last time I mentioned it in these forums. (See below.)

Having just returned form a major HIV/AIDS conference in Los Angeles, I can assure you there is no new information to support the use of colloidal silver in HIV-positive folks. As for the medical community not being interested due to "loss of patients," I, for one, would not recommend unproven therapies for exactly that reason. However, you and I may be defining "loss" somewhat differently!

unproven (Aug 23, 2006)

My friend knows a doctor who performs collidial silver injections. I was shown the results on a few patients who had low cd4s and viral loads. although this is not fda approved what do you think?

thanks, mike

Hello Mike,

What do I think?

I think colloidal silver injections are a very bad and potentially dangerous alternative therapy. To my knowledge there is not a shred of scientific evidence that supports using this product for HIV/AIDS. The reason the FDA hasn't approved it is because it doesn't work.

Mike, this is definitely a case of "buyer beware." I'd avoid the stuff like the plague.

stimulated prostate & bowel cancers.links?
Skin Problems