|Response - travelling in the EU
May 1, 2008
Once you enter Germany, there will no longer be any passport controls to enter Poland (part of the Schengen agreement to work towards a common EU frontier) and traffic flows freely. There are still customs controls, on entering the EU and between its countries, but the chance of you being stopped and searched - especially whilst accompanying an elderly woman - are negligible. Enjoy your trip.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for the information. I'll pass it along!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People Diagnosed With Hiv Or Aids Suffered From Prejudice Or Discrimination
- Chills Sweats Chest Pain Thrush
- Do Gay People Have A Higher Risk Of Getting Hiv Or Stds?
- Over The Counter Medicine For Thrush On The Vagina
- What Do The Open Sores Look Like In Your Mouth When You Get Hiv?
- Hepatitis C And B Attacks Which Organ
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.