I am "tired" of my saggy butt due to lipo

I know this is not your category but I just wanted your opinion, thought presenting it this way might get me in....lol What do you think about the PMMA injections they are doing in Mexico for buttock wasting? No amount of nutrition or working out is giving me enough volume to help the sagging... I am still rather young, early 40's and in very good shape everywhere else. The only other option I am aware of is the solid silicone implants which can only be placed very high on the buttock under the muscle,and are very painful I hear. The only other option I know of would be to just have someone take out the slack, removing a cresent of skin there to get rid of the sagging skin.Leading to some severe scarring I am sure.

Well, saggy butts are certainly not my specialty. I have, however, seen many butts over the course of my professional career (ahem!). I've also seen a number of less-than-favorable outcomes from various butt-enhancing procedures. Butt lifts, surgical reduction of redundant skin (butt wrinkles), PMMA injections, silicon implants and several other interventions have been tried with varying degrees of success. The key seems to be the skill of the plastic surgeon involved. There are excellent plastic surgeons with considerable HIV/AIDS expertise who can give you an honest assessment of your sagging and realistic expectations of the best butt you could achieve using these less-than-ideal interventions. A plastic surgeon should also thoroughly discuss with you the potential downside of the various procedures. They all have risks and most of the procedures are not reversible. Consequently you could wind up with an outcome that should scare Larry Craig out of the next stall if seen up close and personal. My advice is to discuss your problem with your HIV specialist and with several HIV-experienced plastic surgeons. It may even be worth going to L.A., San Francisco or New York for the evaluation (and perhaps the procedure). Mexico adds a whole other level of risk that I would avoid. Also have you seen the TV show "Nip/Tuck"?

I am tired
Androgel Infertility