Dr. Bob Rocks!

Dr. Bob, No question, just some fan mail. I was diagnosed with HIV on Sept. 15, 2005, and just swallowed my first HIV med cocktail yesterday. During this process, from diagnosis to my first treatment, your postings have given me guidance, knowledge and support but most importantly you always make me laugh! Youre the funniest damn doctor on here. I love reading your postings. HIV is a serious thing and dealing with it is difficult and painful. Your wit and humor always help me. I love how you make a fool of stupid questions and stupid people it just cracks me up (Did I say that out loud?). Thanks for your wicked sarcasm, keep it coming, Daddy!

As the famous playwright Paul Rudnick once wrote: "Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable." I try to use all four "weapons" in my attack on HIV science, rage, money and laughter! It seems to work for me.

Now just whom are you calling "Daddy"???? That title doesn't jive with my Tony Testosteroni Sex-o-phile alter ego. I ought to take you over my knee and whip your butt. Oh, that's exactly what you wanted me to do??? Ted? "Reverend" Ted Haggard, is that you writing in yet again??? I told you last time you are a naughty, naughty boy, but no I will not spank you! You'll just have to continue hiring hookers for that kind of service.

Viracept and Trizivir
I am tired