Symptoms mean nothing

Just wanted to say that worrying over symptoms is just ridiculous. And I have read many posts that have stated that after I had a low risk exposure. I didn't believe them. I was actually sick and feeling symptoms. (in my mind). I tested negative at 9 weeks, even though I know it is early, it is still very encouraging. But funny, all my symptoms went away. Like that. It is a bad mental game your mind and body plays on you. Your mind is a powerful thing. Please do not make yourself sick over symptoms...it most likely a waste of life...the beautiful life that is out there. This is a great website and you guys (and gals) are doing great things. Good for you for helping so many people...

Thanks for reiterating one of my common themes: "Symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected." I say it so often I frequently feel like I belong to "The Department of Redundancy Department!"

That all your symptoms magically evaporated after your negative HIV test is an incredibly common occurrence. The archives are full of such miraculous cures. (Don't you just love it when the miracles kick in???)

Br. Bob Help!!!!
Part Two...Can I Yoo Hoo Woo Hoo it now?