let's meet

hello doctor,

If you are in Nyc then i am very near. if you don't mind let's meet.waiting for your reply and ya don't worry i am married straight guy(LOL)

Thanks.

My time in NYC was brief and jam-packed with commitments and activities. I had a piano performance to give and a wedding to attend; plus I managed to see "Sunday in the Park with George" on Broadway. (Excellent production. I highly recommend it!) In addition Steve and I attended the opening night of a play on Broadway entitled "The Country Girl" staring Francis McDormand, Morgan Freeman and Peter Gallagher. The play was quite boring and I doubt it will last long on Broadway, but mingling with the other celebrities for the opening night gala (Julia Roberts, David Hyde Pierce, Joe Mantello, Mike Nichols, the Coen brothers, etc., etc., etc.) was a hoot! I'm presently at 38,000 feet winging my way West as I have commitments (but no film or theater stars) to attend to in Palm Springs this week.

Thanks for your offer to meet, but when I compared worried "married straight guy" to Julia Roberts, Julia won.

Casual dildo touching
Traveling to European Union countires as HIV+