Is it safe to masturbate in public toilet?

Dear Dr. Frascino, When I get upset in daily life I usually turn to Chopin's music for help, but this time I need to turn to you for help. Last month I masturbated in a public toilet, after I finished, an odd thought hit me:Since I touched the holder of the door to lock it, if the last guy left some "body fluid" on the holder, will I get infected by using the hand which touched that "fluid"? Is it safe to "have fun" in public toilet? I guess I'm too sensitive about the STDs around us, but it's really hard to let the thought go. Thanks a million for your help!Best wishes!

Andy

Hello Andy,

Yes, from an HIV transmission perspective, it's safe to "have fun" in a public toilet. Of course there are other dangers, such as Larry Craig being in the next stall. His "wide stance" just might maneuver him into grabbing range of your Mr. Happy. One must always beware of horned-up hypocritical closeted gay Republicans, whether they are trolling for illicit sex or voting in Congress!

The HIV risk from the activity you describe is completely nonexistent. If HIV were that easy to catch, it would have wiped out the planet long ago (beginning with all those sexually repressed closeted gay Republicans!).

So put on some soothing Chopin (Berceuse? Barcarolle? The Nocturnes?) and relax, OK?

just wanted to say hi
Extreme anxiety