AYUSHMAN BHAVA

Thanks a lot dr bob,

"ayushman bhava" it is a word in hindi. It means have a long life.From my bottom of the heart i say this to you.You have not only helped thousands of people to comeout of the dark shadows of HIV but also helped people with hiv to live optimistically.I am very much hopeful that in the near future vaccine to beat hiv will be found which will save humankind. Dr bob i am finally in the process of believing that i am hiv negative. Thanks that you have taken your much precious time to help me. I will surely donate once i have money that is my promise.I wanted to meet you but i live in east coast and you live in west coast. Thanks again.

Thanks for your kind words and I'm delighted you are "finally in the process of believing that (you) are HIV negative." BRAVO!

Thanks for your pledge of a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org) to help those who were not so lucky in dodging the HIV bullet. Your gift will help those in desperate need turn hopelessness into hope.

As for our being on opposite coasts, that is true most of the time. However, as it turns out, I was in Montreal last week and today I'm in New York City. So, you just never know when our paths just might cross.

AYUSHMAN BHAVA to you too!

Help me out here
just wanted to say hi