Doctor need a hug please answer me kindly i have just donated thank you so much 'i need your words

Dear doctor Bob,

I have been living in complete fear, after a traumatic experience I always think that I will get sick from a hug a hand shake etc i have seem to lost my trust Recently I had a rapid saliva test done the test came out ok, but since I vae visited the testing site before the people there start to look at me as a joke. I am paranoid that they may have made me use used oraquick test is this possible? can i get infected by this? another thing is that I had a very small wound with dry blood on my thumb due to dry skin I didnt touch anything but was in a test site? I feel so ashamed yet I feel so scared and paranoid i want to get over this and get married and become normal again. Please tell me that I am ok and over reacting and forn the thing I did I have absolutely nothing to worry and that im being irrational and it is nonexistent only in my imagination. I cant wait again to test i have been living like this for 1 year and a half now I can live like this

Unfortunately I cannot tell you that you are OK, because you obviously are not. There is no doubt HIV infection is not your problem; however, you do have a very significant problem with irrational fear of HIV, anxiety, depression and paranoid thoughts. I do not believe you will be able to "get over this" without professional help. I strongly urge you to consult a psychiatrist to help you confront and conquer your unwarranted and totally irrational HIV-related fears. This may well relate back to your "traumatic experience." Continuing to live "in complete fear, . . . feeling so ashamed . . . scared and paranoid" is not a viable option. You need help!

To specifically answer your questions:

The HIV risk from a handshake or hug is nonexistent. The chances the testing site would reuse an OraQuick test is nonexistent. (The way they are made they cannot be reused.) Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. I see absolutely no need for additional testing, but an exquisite need for psychiatric intervention.

masturbation
Rare Immunoglobulin Disorder