masturbation

Hi, I masturbated and before I had time to clean my hands the phone rang, it was for my dad he picked up the phone and talked on it and now I'm not sure if I gave him hiv/aids (Assuming I have aids). Is there any chance I gave him hiv/aids?

You handed your dad a sticky spunked-up phone?!?! Didn't he wonder why it was all gooped up?

First of all, why would you assume you have AIDS??? If indeed you do, which I very strongly doubt, you have much more to worry about than a gooey phone.

In the unlikely case you were HIV positive, did you put your dad at risk with this phone incident? No, absolutely not.

I don't know how old you are, but I would strongly encourage you to talk to your dad about your HIV worries. Maybe even show him this post. Obviously you have much to learn about sex, HIV and how HIV is and is not transmitted. Believe it or not, dads can be helpful in teaching you the facts about sex. I would also encourage you to review the information on this Web site and its related links.

Good luck Sticky Fingers.

Thanks for concern of Indian female
Doctor need a hug please answer me kindly i have just donated thank you so much 'i need your words