Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

masturbation
Apr 26, 2008

Hi, I masturbated and before I had time to clean my hands the phone rang, it was for my dad he picked up the phone and talked on it and now I'm not sure if I gave him hiv/aids (Assuming I have aids). Is there any chance I gave him hiv/aids?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

You handed your dad a sticky spunked-up phone?!?! Didn't he wonder why it was all gooped up?

First of all, why would you assume you have AIDS??? If indeed you do, which I very strongly doubt, you have much more to worry about than a gooey phone.

In the unlikely case you were HIV positive, did you put your dad at risk with this phone incident? No, absolutely not.

I don't know how old you are, but I would strongly encourage you to talk to your dad about your HIV worries. Maybe even show him this post. Obviously you have much to learn about sex, HIV and how HIV is and is not transmitted. Believe it or not, dads can be helpful in teaching you the facts about sex. I would also encourage you to review the information on this Web site and its related links.

Good luck Sticky Fingers.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Thanks for concern of Indian female
Next
Doctor need a hug please answer me kindly i have just donated thank you so much 'i need your words

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.