Party Risk

hi, right to the point then... This was really stupid I know, but recently I attended a party with about 100 guest and had way too many drinks. After I was passed out sooo many men had anal sex with me. My very BEST friend, who did nothing to help me, said a lot of older guys were taking turns on me and no one used condoms...yuck. I was a virgin and wanted to stay that way. Now im really worried. I cant sleep for worrying. I dont even know who these men were. My mom doesnt know and I dont want to tell her. My friend said I was so drunk anyway the alcohol in my blood would have killed any virus. Is that true? Im 14 years old and dont have much money or any free clinics in my area. Do I really need to worry about HIV?

Unfortunately yes, you do need to worry. Alcohol in your blood would not prevent HIV infection and unprotected anal receptive sex carries the highest risk for acquiring the virus. I'm not sure this post is real or not. If not, shame on you! You should not be wasting my time. If it is real, shame on those who assaulted you. I strongly advise you tell Mother of what happened and see a physician for an evaluation for sexually transmitted diseases without delay! You should also contact the authorities, as sex with a minor is a crime that carries very stiff penalties. You may not know the names of the men at the party, but chances are you and your friend know where the party was held and you can begin tracking the guest list that way. If you're having difficulty telling your mom or the authorities, merely show them this post and my response. They will help you from there.

Elisa Results +ve and reactive (FALSE POSITIVE ELISA AND PREGNANCY)
IS IT TIME TO GIVE UP SEARCHING FOR A VACCINE?