Risk of Poz Pre-cume

Good morning Dr. Bob! Having been a supporter of your site for a while now, I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work. Now, on to my question. My partner is HIV positive. He just recently started HIV medication about a week ago. I am HIV negative. This past weekend we were playing in bed. I was on top of him and we were rubbing our dicks together. When I looked down, I noticed our cockheads were touching and that he was pre-cumming. I've done some research and there doesn't appear to be a risk here. My question is this, could his poz pre-cum have gotten into my urethra (I hope I spelled that right!) While I've looked on the Body and read that transmission occurs through vaginal, anal and sometimes oral, I don't see anything about the urethra. Thanks!

The chances of getting significant amounts of poz pre-cum into your urethra during mattress-mambo foreplay would be extremely remote. Is it theoretically possible to transmit HIV this way? Yes; however, it would be extremely unlikely. Just like the chances of Mary Cheney having a drunken three-way with the Bush twins: theoretically possibly, but extremely unlikely.

bangkok 10 years ago
special greetings to you