bangkok 10 years ago

I visited Bangkok on a business trip 10 years ago and had a brief encounter with a bar girl. she washed before hand and i wore a condom. I had insertive intercourse for about 2mins then got scared and pulled out so she then sucked me off without a condom. Returning home I felt ill (jet lag?) Anyway, got tested in London 3 months later and i was HIV negative, they said they found a NSU infection from the swab but nothing else. Now I was happy with that thank god as I was getting married and that would not have been a good start. I carried on with my life and thought thats that, never again will I do that to myself. got married and have never been with anyone else in the past 10 years. Mt question is i have some strange things happening in my body over the years and I am now paranoid that the results were wrong. I have very bad reactions to dental surgey (extraction,apicetomy), adult acne which came on 2 years after the encounter, never really had acne before (only on my back), Im now on omeprazole for gerd, I have a stiff neck and pain, and prickly feeling in my finger and toes along with a crawling sensation which I have had for years. I have been diagnosed with atypical facial pain(due to the apicectomy)and IBS ,no test done. I have a candidal infection in the groin area since last year, comes and goes but the lastest cream seams to be working.I also suffer from a mild itch skin mainly shins (no rash) I get dizzy and tired easily from time to time and the neck feels like swollen glands, but i cant feel anything. The big question is do you think i need to get tested again???

Do I think you need a repeat HIV test? No, certainly not for diagnostic purposes. However, if a repeat test will efficiently and effectively put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the time, money and effort. I'd suggest a single rapid HIV test. The results will be available in as few as 20 minutes.

Good luck!

pcp transmission?
Risk of Poz Pre-cume