|titty f***ing risk
Apr 26, 2008
Hello. I wonder if you could assess the risk of HIV transmission from a woman to a man that could result from titty f***ing and from hand jobs? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hand jobs and titty f***s are not considered to be HIV-transmission risks, assuming the skin on the aforementioned hands and bodacious tatas is intact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.