|titty f***ing risk
Apr 26, 2008
Hello. I wonder if you could assess the risk of HIV transmission from a woman to a man that could result from titty f***ing and from hand jobs? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hand jobs and titty f***s are not considered to be HIV-transmission risks, assuming the skin on the aforementioned hands and bodacious tatas is intact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.