Oral with cut on penis

Hi Dr. Bob, I just sent you a question, but would like to rephrase it.

I received oral sex from an unknown woman (I'm male) 4 years ago. It lasted for about a minute. I did not ejaculate. The morning after I noticed a small cut (a few millimeters) on the foreskin of my penis. Could have been a finger nail, the mattress or something else. Now 4 years later I've been extremely sick the last 5 months. (the flu twice, back pain, stomach problems, prostatitis twice, nausea, vomiting, blood in urine, 4lbs weight loss, skinnier face, pain in testicles). I'm extremely worried that I acquired HIV because of this cut.

I know that you've answered a lot of questions regarding chances of HIV transmission by receiving oral sex. But I haven't seen any question regarding the chances when you have a cut or some sort of sore on your penis and you are receiving oral sex. Please let me know if there is a realistic chance that I got HIV. Should I be afraid? Could by health problems be symptoms of HIV? I'm worrying so much that I can't focus on anything. Thank you!!! I'm also sending you my donation!

You remember a random one-minute blowjob from four years ago? Wow, she must have been incredible. Could she unscrew the top off a ketchup bottle only using her tongue?

Your HIV-acquisition risk remains extremely low at best, even when we factor in the "few millimeters" cut on your foreskin. The symptoms you have been experiencing over the past five months a full four-years after your one-minute blow-and-go are not worrisome for or suggestive of HIV disease. If you are worried, and clearly you are, get a single rapid HIV test. The results will undoubtedly be negative. This may well be the most effective and efficient way to put your residual worries permanently to rest.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'll send you my good-luck karma that your HIV test will be negative.

just diagnosed-best friend stopped talking
Sorcerer's Apprentice