massage

Yesterday I went to an erotic massage service. During the course of the massage the masseuse climbed on top of me and began to grind her vaginal area near my penis to the pint of orgasm. There was no penetration. I am very concerned that I was exposed to her vaginal fluid. Should I consider a PEP treatment? If you could reply quickly I would be very grateful! Thank you for having such an informative website!

A "pint" of orgasm??? Wow! That is one impressive load of baby batter your tallywhacker spit out! Have you ever considered a career in adult films?

Regarding your HIV risk, you can relax, hot shot. If there was "no penetration" and the bump and grind was only "near" your one-eyed monster, there would be essentially no HIV-transmission risk.

PEP? No, of course not.

birthday disaster
Am I too worried or not?