birthday disaster

Hello doc. I'm scared out of my mind I went to vegas for my 30 th bday hooked up w a girl I didn't really know we had protected sex but unprotected oral both ways I was really drunk and woke up in the morning with her gone not remembering much blacked out.I'm not sure if we had sex after the first time.but if we did it was unprotected caus I had 3 condoms and there were 2 left It is been a month now and I had sex w my wife and the condom broke. 33 days after all this in vegas I went to clinic hiv test came back negative but they found ngu bacteria on an std test and I have to waite two weeks for.the rest of the. Results. I have also gotten a small red painless bump on the indide of my mouth twice and it just goes away but comes back. I know this

is a horrible thing I have done and I have no idea what to do. Please tell me what u think. Do I tell my wife do I waite. I could really use ur advice. I love the job u do to help people and a donation is on its way again. Thnx good luck to u

Hello Birthday-Disaster Guy,

Should you level with your wife or should you wait? Actually I'd advise both. You should level with your wife to confront your guilt (and because it's the right thing to do). Plus you should wait for three months before getting an HIV-antibody test. (HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive or conclusive.) Hopefully whatever STDs happened to be in Vegas while you were there, stayed in Vegas!!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'll send you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test stays negative.

Safe Sex and HIV (CONDOMS) (CONDOM EFFICACY)
massage