a testimonial

Hi doc Bob,

Brazil-guy again! This is the last time i wirte, i swear! This is not a question or begging. This is about a remark or testimonial from myself: after reading, asking and receiving an answer from you i got more relaxed and confident. However, a completely different effect over me has the search for information about some diseases and their synptoms in ordinary sites and foruns (brazilians or not). Most of them contributed to turn me even more paranoid. Well, my point is: if you want information and counseling, then search for competent profissionals, like you doc Bob. Don't trust everything you read or try to find out signals over your body randomly. This will only turn you as anxious as it turned me!

Hi Brazil-Guy,

Thanks for your support and for sharing your newfound insights!

Be well. Stay well.

HIV Duo test - reliable or not?
HIV AND GONORRHEA REPLY