Many thanks form the UK

Dr Frascino, just a quick message to say thanks RE:- Very Worried In The UK, out of all the things about contacting HIV, getting it via blood contact as described in my situation in my initial question was the only thing i was unsure about but thanks to your expert advice & may i say very prompt/courtious reply my concerns/worries are no more. I've found your concerted effort link & placed my donation. Oh by the way you should register "Frevinsake" as a trade mark, it's a fantastic saying & when your drinking your Port on a night i hope you've got a well stocked cheese board to accompany it:) Once again good look to you, your partner & your team, keep up the outstanding work. Stephen from the UK.

Hi Stephen from the UK,

Thanks for your thanks, kind comments and donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

By the way, my cheeseboard is indeed well stocked! How else could I enjoy the lovely port I'm currently sipping? Frevinsakes!!!

Be well Stephen. I toast your good health!

I'm a nail biter
Chancre, I think.