healing time on tongue for HIV+

My piercer knew I was poz I told her. it has been 10days and I still have pain and a little swelling does me being poz effect healing process. she tried to put a smaller bar in and had to take it out and put the original size in she said because of my imune system it might take little longer to heal. my cd4 is 1,000 virolaod is undect. I wanted to discuss with IV DOC my Doc is out of town on vact

Healing time for surgical procedures or even tongue piercing (OUCHAMAGOUCHA!) would not be any different for you than an HIV neggie. If pain and swelling persist, you should have your recent adornment checked out by a physician to assure you don't have an infection or other complication.

Feeling terrible in an HIV-ignorant region. Please help me.
I'm a nail biter