Apr 21, 2008
Response from Dr. Frascino
My advice would be that you will need to work very closely with your HIV specialist and an HIV-knowledgeable obstetrician. The first step is to assess your current health and potential consequences of a pregnancy. Do not attempt a pregnancy without a thorough evaluation, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.