Statistically Significant or not?

Hi, I've had two reactive Elisa's. The first at 6 months and the second at 10 months from possible exposures. Of course f/u by a western blot, which was negative. I was wondering if the lab is required to tell you if any bands at all show, or just if they are the significant ones such as the p24? I am currently enrolled in stats and I've been reading about the numbers of each and what they mean exactly. Is there a reason for retest? I know the Western Blot is the more specific one. I was also wondering if that would be considered poz according to other countries regulations? That was almost two years ago. I was wondering what kind of symptoms I might be showing if I were indeed positive? Should I retest? I have noticed a red blotch on my left tonsil. Other than that really no cause for concern other than fatigue. What do you think about this? Am I just worrying myself to death or is there cause for my worry? Thanks so much. When I finish nursing school... fingers crossed. I will be sending a pretty sweet donation! Thank you.

Western Blot WB) tests are interpreted as follows:

Negative: No bands

Positive: Reactivity to gp120/160 plus either gp41 or p24

Indeterminate: Presence of any band pattern that does not meet criteria for positive results

Consequently your negative WB means no bands. A reactive ELISA followed by a negative WB is considered to be a negative HIV test. No additional testing is recommended. The interpretation of these tests is the same worldwide. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Good luck in nursing school.

Coming out of closet!
tiny pimple like red spots around my eyes