Do I Have Genital Warts?

I have had sex with 6 different people and only once with each. I have used a condom each time and it has never busted. I recently noticed a small bump on my penius. It is very small but it can be seen and felt. It has been there for about 2 weeks. I was wondering what are some of the possibilities that this could be. Thanks alot for your help.

It is difficult to tell from your description to what the bump on your penis is related. Even if your description were more detailed, you should receive diagnoses of conditions from a doctor, in person. If you would like to get an idea of what STDs look like, check out "What do the symptoms of STDs look like?" (http://www.thebody.com/sowadsky/symptoms/symptoms.html). Warning: these pictures are graphic.

RMK

PLEASE HELP, I'M REALLY CONCERNED
HIV+ Spouse