Eating at restaurant

Hi Dr. Bob, I was eating at a restaurant recently and a small piece of my food fell off of my plate and onto the table. I picked it up and ate it. Is there any chance that I could have contracted HIV in this way? If someone with HIV had recently bled on the table? There was no sign of blood on the table. I am sure this is not possible but I cannot find anything about this type of thing on the net. So I would very much appreciate if you could answer this for me, I am very worried. Thankyou

You can't find anything on the net that pertains to the HIV risk of a small piece of food falling off your plate and onto a table where there was no sign of blood, but you wonder "what if" someone with HIV had bled on that very spot (even though there is nothing visible now) and you picked up the tiny morsel of food and popped it into your mouth and ate it!!!!! YIKES! And you really can't find anything on the World Wide Web specifically addressing this HIV risk???? Geeeee, I wonder why.

Risk ?
disclose is the law (DISCLOSURE, DISCLOSURE LAWS)