Thank you!!!!

Hi Again

Sorry I did receive your answer thank you very much. I am a straight guy who would actually kiss you right now! Tongue and all!! Ha HA (Only Jokes)

But on the serious side thank you so much for your guidance and help. Please give me the details so I can donate some money. Just remember its only Rands!

Mwah Mwah

Hi Mwah Mwah,

I'll settle for a nice cyber-hug rather than the tonsil hockey kiss. (At least until I get to know you better!)

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at Thank you for your willingness to help others in desperate need.

Be well. Stay well.

change in the shape of my fingernails