desperate medical student in bulgaria

hello dr bob,this is the second time that i write to you,last time you gave me hope and it worked,the test after 3month came back negative,i tried for money helping your foundation but the site didnt accept my visacard i dont know why,please advise me how can i sen the money,again another tragic story happened to me,4days ago i went with one sex worker,she became naked,just a little touch my penis with her hands,then i asked her to wear latex gloves,she weared and i weared too,i touched her genitals(maybe labia major or minor,not sure)with latex then she started to touch my penis and butts with latex,then i ejaculated in the sheat of bed,i am scared may be i had touch my penis with the hand that i touched her genitals (not sure),plz dr bob tell me the truth ,did i put myself on the risk of hiv,do i need to take any test or i can continue my education,i need your hope,i am so lonely,plz help me,you are an angel dr bob ,i pray for your health every day,

Hello Desperate Medical Student in Bulgaria,

Welcome back to the forum. I'm beginning to wonder what they are teaching you or more accurately not teaching you -- in your medical school classes! The HIV risk from the episode you describe is completely nonexistent. If HIV were that easy to contract it would have wiped out the entire planet years ago. You need to spend some time with your medical books and also the information in the archives of this forum (and the related links) to learn more about how HIV is and is not transmitted. Sex is supposed to be fun, not anxiety provoking! The only reason for you to consider getting another HIV test would be to put your unwarranted and irrational worries permanently to rest. Personally I do not feel an HIV test is warranted for this non-exposure.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. If you have difficulty making the donation, drop us an e-mail at frascinoaidsfound@sbcglobal.net and we'll help you put it through.

Now get back to studying rather than worrying!

generalized palpable lymph nodes
YOU ARE THE BEST DOC OF THE WORLD!!