Hello dr. bob can i dare to ask you a personal question?

hey Dr. Bob how are you? thank you for repost. i'm another big fan of you and i just want to know something based in your personal experience. i read your biography, and i read you are hiv+ and i'm very sorry about that. if this question dont bothers you can you please answer? how longer do you took to know your hiv status after your expossure? did you had ARS symptoms? wich of them? thanks a lot dr. bob and i really hope my question doesnt disturb you becasue is not my intention. i know somethings good is coming for you and i will pray for that come soon my best wishes diana

Hello Diana,

No, I certainly don't mind, but this forum is supposed to be about you (the questioner), not me. I've addressed the questions you've raised several times over the years. Just check the archives. There is a whole section titled "About Dr. Frascino." You can read about my occupational exposure, course of PEP and subsequent seroconversion there.

Thanks for the good wishes!

What does undetectable accually mean (SWISS REPORT)
indeterminate wb (INDETERMINATE WESTERN BLOT, PREGNANCY)