Addicted but need assurance( Dontation)

Hi Bob

I am living in South Africa and came across your website and have been addicted since. Here is my question.

Five months ago I received oral sex from a sex worker, of unknown status. I had an antibody test at 5months which was negative. And my blood count was good.

Here is my problem, after this occurance I have become extremely stress and obsessed that I have got HIV, just like the other ppl on this website. These are my symptoms. Red itchy skin on my penis only when aggrivated ( Doctor said it is just a skin irratation).But hasnt gone away, dry peeling hands, small rah on shoulder( Have has problems with skin before) Dandruff, Coated tongue, digestive problems(cramping and loose stools now and then) My girlfriend has now also started getting dandruff and constipation lately.

I would just like to know from you whether I am over reacting and put my self into a stress ball frenzy or you think I have a valid reason for still worry. Do I have an obesive order or do you think I might still have HIV?

Your advise would be much apprecated. Can I aslo have the details of where I can give a dontation. I really think you are doing a great job.

Wishing you all the best for the future.

Do I think you have an "obesive order"??? Actually I wouldn't be able to comment, because I have absolutely no idea what an "obesive order" is!?! What I do know is that your negative HIV test at five months following oral sex is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. A negative HIV test outside the three month window period trumps "symptoms" each and every time. Check out the archives of this forum. You'll find the information there enlightening, encouraging and reassuring.

Stay well.

we are so insensitive to you....
strains of hiv and seroconversion